POD Farm 2.5 Standard|
$99.00Add to cart
30-day money back guarantee! Terms and Conditions
This is a Line 6 model pack. Model packs are software add-ons that dramatically expand the collection of amp and effects models in compatible Line 6 hardware devices, or on computers authorized to run POD Farm 2.5 or better.
The Premium Tone Plug-in
POD Farm 2.5 delivers an arsenal of historic amps and effects, a simple yet powerful workflow, and world-renowned POD® tone for any DAW.
Hardware Independence now allows POD Farm 2.5 to be used with any USB audio interface. We recommend POD Studio™ interfaces. They have the lowest latency and best signal-to-noise ratio for guitarists.
Dig into vintage and modern amps, cabs, studio-standard effects, classic stompboxes, and colorful preamps.
The simple interface includes a carousel-style gear browser that puts every model at your fingertips: dark and smoky American combos, gain-crazed British stacks and beyond. Just drag-and-drop models into the signal flow to find the perfect sound.
POD Farm Elements will streamline your workflow and conserve CPU horsepower. Run any single effect outside of the standard POD Farm 2.5 signal chain. Perfect for recording instruments other than guitar.
POD Farm 2.5 continues the recording revolution that was sparked 10 years ago by Line 6 Amp Farm®, the studio-standard modeling plug-in that forever changed the way guitarists record.
- Enhanced routing with flexible DSP (digital signal processing)
- Full MIDI support via any MIDI controller (including Line 6 FBV Shortboard™ MkII and FBV Express™ MkII foot controllers)
- Intuitive MIDI Learn functionality
- Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST®, Windows® RTAS®/VST® (compatible with Windows® 7 and Snow Leopard®)
- 64-bit support (32-bit for Cubase for OSX)
- POD Farm is not compatible with the AAX plug-in standard.
- Model packs and licenses purchased as part of an emailed Special Offer cannot be gifted to another account.
Included Line 6 Add-Ons:|
POD Farm 2
POD Studio GX
POD Studio KB37
POD Studio UX1
POD Studio UX2